User Tools

Site Tools


Kannywood Exclusive


Company History

Kannywood Exclusive is an online bi-lingual entertainment magazine and is one of the most sought after film and TV production firm based in Katsina, Katsina State, Nigeria and is exclusive for Hausa Film Industry followers all over the world. It was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The enterprise was set in with the sole aim of gathering, documenting and sharing factually investigative information relating to the Hausa Film Industry otherwise known as Kannywood. We came into limelight in December, 2012 and got more influence in 2015 with web pages as an anticipated breakthrough and our dream was never in vain. Thus; consequently, over One Million of die-heart Kannywood fans followed our online network linkages. Also, we have covered numerous social gatherings_turbaning ceremonies, luncheons, awards gala nights and premiers of important dignitaries and celebrities.

Mission and Values

Our mission is to seek for rightful information and share it at the right time in order to help people overcome their uncertainties, ignorance and have confidence yielding to peaceful, progressive and united society. This always serves as our guide while undertaking our daily journalistic routines
Our priority is Entertainment, Education and Businesses. Our staffs have verse experience in journalism. For example, Isah Bawa Doro (the leader of the team) has been with so many media firms before pioneering Kannywood Exclusive Multimedia. He was with Informat Publishers (Mujallar Fim), Shala Dynamic Multimedia (Jaruman Kannywood), Rariya, Pleasant Library and Book Club (Malami Magazine) among others.
INVESTORS: Our Company has sold out Five Thousand (5, 000) shares at Two Thousand Naira Only per one. The main shareholder has 25% of the total shares while the remaining 75% is shared among other investors of the firm.


  1. Isah Bawa Doro: Director/Producer/Editor-In-Chief
  2. Muhammad Lawal Agga: Editor
  3. Hauwa’u Muhammad Yusuf: Presenter/Actress
  4. Maryam Abdullahi Aliyu: Presenter
  5. Ibrahim Bello: Web Master
  6. Kabir Ali: Reporter
  7. Mubarak Dan-Kano: Presenter
  8. Kabir Sa’idu Bahaushe: Analysts
  9. Umar M. Tahir: Cinematographer

Standards and Ethics

We practice journalism with consistent investigation, fairness and balance. Integrity, truthfulness and diligence are our watchwords.

Awards and Recognition

Kannywood Exclusive Multimedia has won a very decent number of awards and accolades in recognition of its tremendous contribution in educating, enlightening and entertaining our readers and followers. These include:

  1. “KMMF Awards Of Excellence” (2015)
  2. “Arewa Ku Tashi 2nd Annual Awards” as Outstanding Kannywood Blogger (2018)
  3. “Read Right Educational Resources Awards” as Community Services Merit Awards (2019)
  4. ABB Nigerian Limited Lagos 1st Special Merit Awards: as Epitome Of Media and Publicity“ (2019)
  5. Africa Entertainment Awards: As Most Experience Blogger
  6. Multi Purpose Awards Season 2: as Best Kannywood Blogger (2018)



Share this page

producer/kannywood_exclusive.txt · Last modified: 2020/05/10 04:52 by admin