Born March 15, 1974 (age 40) Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Years active 1999-present
Spouse Maimuna Garba Ja Abdulkadir1) (1 Son, 1 Daughter)
Ali Nuhu was born on the 15th of March 1974 at 23:59 hrs in Maiduguri town…..
His father hails from Balanga town of Gombe State while his mother is from Bama town of Borno State. He spent the highest number of his years growing in Yakasai,No Man's land and Hausawa areas of Kano town. He started his primary School Education in RIGA SPECIAL PRIMARY SCHOOL, No Man's Land. He further went to Government Secondary Commercial School, Airport Road, Kano to attain his Junior Secondary School Certificate. He continued his education in Science Secondary Schoo,l Dawakin Tofa where he got his Senior Secondary School Leaving Cetificate. He got a Bsc in Geography from The University of Jos and did his National Youth Service Corp in Ibadan, Oyo State after which he ventured into acting fulltime.
Married to Maimuna Garba Ja Abdulkadir ( born Dec 28th, ????2) ) and blessed with two issues, Fatima and Ahmad… He became a trendsetter being the only one to have successfully cut across the Northern and Southern axis of Nigeria as an actor. Having over a 100 Hausa and 50 English movies to his credit and 15 awards to with at least 10 from a competative category. As a household name, he is presently one of the Ambassadors to Nigeria's leading Indigienous Telecom Network Companiey GLOBACOM NIGERIA.
Celebrated his 9th wedding anniversary and 38th birthday Thursday, March 15, 20123).
- @AliNuhu on Twitter
- Ali Nuhu: Breaking Borders Al Amin Ciroma — Jan 3, 2014
- Sirrin samun nasarata (My secret to success) -Ali Nuhu, Aminiya Friday, 09 August 2013
- I still act in Nollywood – Ali Nuhu July 19, 2014
- Kannywood could win Oscar - Ali Nuhu - Weekly Trust (allAfrica.com fallback) Published on Saturday, 20 September 2014
- I don’t bite more than I can chew – Ali Nuhu - Daily Independent (allAfrica.com fallback) Published on Friday, 19 September 2014